SSFR1950-40, SSFR1950-50, SSFR1950-60, SSFR1950-70
This product is also an one-component solid fluorosilicone rubber. It provides notable oil resistance while low fluoro content. Applications are extensively found in aviation, automobile, petrochemical, medical and military industries.
1. Wide using temperature range ( -60℃ to 200℃);
2. Superior performance in resisting fuel oil, lubricating oil, solvent and chemical medium;
3. Great physical properties and machinability;
3. Retaining the high tensile strength of silicone rubber at high temperature;
4. Excellent insulating property;
5. Eco-friendly, with high selective gas permeability;
6. Ease of coloring;
7. Suitable for the applications with high requirements for resistance to high and low temperature, oil and chemical medium
1. Aviation Industry: Fuel oil and lubricating oil resistant seal and contact parts on aircrafts, such as various O-rings, packings, seal rings, sensor materials, membranes, gasket clips, etc. Also, the industrial silicone material is used for integral oil tank sealing.
2. Automobile Industry: Seal rings, oil seals, membranes, conduits, valve linings, etc. for all kinds of vehicles
3. Petrochemical Industry: As perfect seal materials for a diversity of sealing parts with outstanding resistance to high temperature, low temperature and chemical corrosion for pumps, valves, oil tanks, and other equipment
4. Medical and Healthcare Industry: The fluorosilicone rubber is widely used in medical equipment and artificial organs such as medical catheter, drainage tube, artificial valve, etc.
5. Military Industry: Ideal for severe environments in military industry where resistance to low temperature, oil and acid is highly required. For example, it is used to make hydraulic system bellows for military aircrafts, sealing strips for doors and windows and rear covers of special vehicles, and sensor materials for various sensors.
Packed in plastic bags by 12.5kg/bag, 2 bags/box
|Appearance||Visual test||Light yellow||Light yellow||Light yellow||Light yellow|
|Hardness (Shore A)||ASTM D2240||40±3||50±3||60±3||70±3|
|Tear strength ( MPa)||ASTM D412||≥7||≥7||≥7||≥7|
|Elongation at break ( %)||ASTM D412||≥450||≥400||≥350||≥300|
|Tear strength (kN/m) Die C||ASTM 624B||≥30||≥30||≥30||≥30|
|Compression set ( 180 ℃ *22hr ）( %)||ASTM D395||≤30||≤30||≤30||≤30|
|903# oil volume change (150 ℃ *72hr) ( %)||ASTM D471||≤60||≤60||≤60||≤60|
1. Curing agent: DBPH, 0.65gDBPH/100g (You can add by yourself)
2. First stage curing: 170℃*10Min.
Post curing: 200℃*4hrs
3. Please store the fluorosilicone rubber at room temperature in an indoor dry and ventilated place without direct sunlight. Shelf life is 6month.
4. Parameters in the table are only for reference use. Contact us for more details.