SSFR1900-40, SSFR1900-50, SSFR1900-60, SSFR1900-70
The SSFR1900 series fluorosilicone rubber is supplied as one-component solid fluorinated silicone materials with high oil resistance and high fluoro content. They have found wide applications in various industries such as aviation, automobile, petrochemical, medical and military industries.
1. Wide using temperature range, from -60℃ to 200℃;
2. Superior resistance to fuel oil, engine oil, solvent and chemical medium;
3. Maintaining the high tensile strength of silicone rubber at high temperature;
4. Excellent insulating property;
5. Great selective gas permeability, compliant with environmental protection requirement;
6. Ease of coloring;
7. Suitable for the applications with high requirements for resistance to high and low temperature, oil and chemical medium
1. Aviation Industry: The fluorosilicone rubber can be used to mold fuel oil and lubricating oil resistant seal and contact parts on aircrafts, such as various O-rings, packings, seal rings, sensor materials, membranes, gasket clips, etc. Also, it is used for integral oil tank sealing.
2. Automobile Industry: It is applied in automobile industry for making seal rings, oil seals, membranes, conduits, valve linings, etc. for all kinds of vehicles.
3. Petrochemical Industry: The solid silicone rubber is a commonly used material in petrochemical industry where it is molded into high temperature, low temperature and chemical corrosion resistant sealing parts for pumps, valves, oil tanks, and other equipment.
4. Medical and Healthcare Industry: The fluorosilicone rubber is widely used in medical equipment and artificial organs such as medical catheter, drainage tube, artificial valve, etc.
5. Military Industry: In military industry, the silicone material is mainly applied to severe environments where resistance to low temperature, oil and acid is highly required. For example, it is used to make hydraulic system bellows for military aircrafts, sealing strips for doors and windows and rear covers of special vehicles, and sensor materials for various sensors
Packed in plastic bags by 12.5kg/bag, 2 bags/box
|Appearance||Visual test||Light yellow||Light yellow||Light yellow||Light yellow|
|Hardness (Shore A)||ASTM D2240||40±3||50±3||60±3||70±3|
|Tear strength ( MPa )||ASTM D412||8±1||8±1||8±1||8±1|
|Elongation at break ( % )||ASTM D412||≥450||≥400||≥350||≥300|
|Tear strength (kN/m) Die C||ASTM 624B||≥20||≥20||≥20||≥20|
|Compression set ( 180 ℃ *22hr )( % )||ASTM D395||≤30||≤30||≤30||≤30|
|903# oil volume change (150 ℃ *72hr) ( % )||ASTM D471||≤30||≤30||≤30||≤30|
1. Curing agent: DBPH, 0.65gDBPH/100g (You can add by yourself)
2. First stage curing: 170℃*10Min.
Post curing: 200℃*4hrs
3. Please store the fluorosilicone rubber at room temperature in an indoor dry and ventilated place without direct sunlight. Shelf life is 6month.
4. Parameters in the table are only for reference use. Contact us for more details.