LIM1939-35A/B and LIM1939-60A/B are two-component, platinum-catalyzed liquid silicone rubber, designed for injection molding of gaskets. These two series of gasket silicone provide high performance, long service life and many other advantages. They are manufactured in compliance with US CFR21. Part.177.2600, EN 14350.2 and EU RoHS standards.
1. Notable weather resistance
2. High tear strength
3. Excellent aging resistance
4. Superior yellowing resistance
The gasket material is mainly used to make silicone gaskets for industrial parts.
20kg/pail or 200kg/pail
|Physical properties||Test method||Unit||LIM1939-35A/B||LIM1939-60A/B|
|Appearance||Transparent without impurities|
|Mixing ratio (A:B)||1:1||1:1|
|Elongation at break||D412||%||≥800||≥400|
|Tension set||D412 DIE C||%||≤8.0||≤5.0|
|Linear shrinkage||JISK 6301||%||2.0||2.0|
|TC90||sec||28s:165 ℃||30s:165 ℃|
1) Please store the liquid silicone rubber at room temperature in an indoor cool, dry and ventilated place without direct sunlight. Shelf life is 12 month.
2) Parameters in the table are only for reference use. Contact us for more details.