This is a low viscosity liquid silicone rubber made from a two-component system and cured by platinum. Not containing heavy metal and aromatic, the viscoelastic material is non-hazardous to human body. With two components mixed by a ratio of 1:1, the low viscosity LSR is suitable for injection molding.
1. High mechanical strength;
2. Quick curing under high temperature;
3. High processing efficiency;
4. At 20°C, A/B mixture as sealed can be safely operated for 5 days. If temperature rises, time reduces.
The low viscosity liquid silicone rubber is ideal for making sex toys, emulational masks, artificial limb, film props, etc.
20kg/pail or 200kg/pail
|Physical properties||Test method||Unit||LSR2012-20A/B||LSR2012-05A/B|
|Viscosity||DIN53019||mPa.s||( 50-55) x 104||( 30~ 36) x 104|
|SHORE hardness||D2204||A||18 ~ 20||5|
|Elongation at break||D412||%||≥950||≥1100|
|Linear shrinkage||JISK 6301||%||< 3.0||< 2.2|
1) Store the silicone rubber at room temperature in an indoor cool, dry and ventilated place without direct sunlight. Shelf life is 12 month.
2) Parameters in the table are only for reference use. Contact us for more details.