SQUARE® LIM1530 is an electrically conductive two-part liquid silicone rubber for injection molding processes. This silicone rubber is platinum cured materials which are mixed in a 1:1 ratio by weight.
1. Volume resistivity: ≤100Ωmm
2. Electrically conductive
3. Outstanding thermal stability
4. High stability and flexibility at low temperatures
5. Outstanding aging a resistance
6. Suitable for injection molding
Suitable for making electrodes, cable terminals, cable connector, high voltage plugs and Joint block
Part A and B are packed in 20kgs pails or 200kgs drums respectively. When operate, part A and B can be injected directly to the heated mold from the original containers by mean of a metering and mixing unit. At the mold temperature of 140-200℃, silicone rubber cures within minutes according to the size. The pot life is 3 days after mixing under 23℃. Clean pipe and machine when machine stoped for long time.
SQUARE® LIM1530-35A/B is available in 20kgs pails or 200kgs drums.
|Test conditions||Properties||Test method||Unit||LIM1530-35A/B||LIM1530-40A/B|
|140 ℃ ×10mins First cure||Appearance||Black without impurity||Black without impurity|
|Shore A hardness||D2240||A||32 ~ 35||36 ~ 38|
|Elongation at break||D412||%||≥750||≥700|
|200 ℃ ×2hrs Post cure||Shore A hardness||D2240||A||36 ~ 40||31 ~ 43|
|Elongation at break||D412||%||≥700||≥680|
1. The product should be closed tightly, protected form sunlight and moisture, the shelf life is 12 months.
2. The viscosity is tested by NDJ-79# Rotary viscosimeter
3. Testing condition: curing 10 minutes at 140°C, post cure 4hrs at 200°C
4. These figures are for reference only, Please contact us for detail